Tuesday, September 1, 2009

About me

To complete my blog assignment I have to tell a little about myself. Here it goes. I'm currently 25 years young. I am female which I hope its obvious, heh. I spent about 20 years of my life on the East Coast of the United States in Long Island NY. I love New York very much and I constantly miss its sights sounds and even smells while I'm here studying at SJSU. I love animation, drawing, video games, comics, anime and cartoons. I like to make flash cartoons and I'm a demi-celebrity in an obscure fandom.

I'm left handed and have been using it to draw ever since I could pick up a pencil. I have wanted to be an animator since before I knew the term for it. I came to this conclusion after watching the first episode of Tiny Toon Adventures when I was 6.

I got on the West coast through a program call NSE (National Student Exchange) it allowed any participant to go to any school, that participated with my home university in Stony Brook, as an in state college student for a year. After being suffocated under the fine arts for 4 and half years SJSU seemed like a fresh breath of air, so I stayed...but it wasn't easy.

After about three tries I finally got into the animation program which is good because my only alternative career, if animator failed, was nun. I'm a bit of an acquired taste I've found when it comes to making friends but any friendship I do make I treasure more than gold and I'm very happy I could make friends with so many amazing people in San Jose.

Also I may or may not be a costumed crime fighting super hero.

There, I think four paragraph thingies should be enough about me.

1 comment: